Indoor Seating Only
Service is permitted for a maximum of SIX people aged 13 years or over per table, accompanied by up to NINE children aged 12 and under. (Maximum 15 per table).
- All customers must provide Proof of Immunity on arrival to confirm they are either fully vaccinated or have recovered from COVID-19 in the past 6 months.
- Only the lead person in the party/person making the booking has to the provide contact tracing details. The lead person must be an adult aged 18 or over, and the restaurant reserves the right to ask for photo ID.
- On arrival, your host will scan your EU Digital COVID Certificate, or you will be asked to present another Proof of Immunity like your HSE Vaccination Record or evidence that you have recovered from Covid in the past 6 months.
- Customers may also be asked to show photo ID to prove that the EU Digital COVID Certificate is theirs.
- Under 18s in the care of a permitted adult do not require Proof of Immunity but the restaurant reserves the right to ask for ID to prove their age.
- Once you’re on the premises, please sanitise your hands when entering or leaving the building, always wear your face mask when moving around, including when visiting the bathroom and practise physical distancing.
Visit gov.ie/reopeninghospitality for more information.